Inspiration: Full skirts and denim on denim

I've been doing a lot of blog browsing and Pinterest-ing recently to collect images and inspiration for my spring wardrobe as the season slowly changes here in the Pacific Northwest. It can be rainy and 40 degrees one day, then sunny, windy and almost 60 the next (this literally happened last week), so my "spring" wardrobe is quite varied, to say the least. I've got to be prepared for anything! Regardless of the weather, it's always nice to have warm, springtime outfit inspiration in store for when that day does finally arrive.

Currently inspired by...




I am in LOVE with the new below-the-knee, midi length style of skirt! It's so classy and can really add a glamorous element to an outfit if done the right way, especially with volume. Not to mention, this type of skirt flatters me well because of my height - Yay! No more short skirts that are like shirts on me!

Also, denim on denim is SO great if done right like Erica of Casually Styled did with contrasting hues. I'm still on the lookout for the perfect chambray button up.. any suggestions? P.S. Did you notice all the wonderful pink hues and a definite touch of Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid in these photos?! Both skirts are definitely in that category! Makes me want to head to the fabric store to see what I can find to make myself a skirt or dress in this beautiful hue... What are your thoughts on this new longer length skirt trend? Denim on denim looks like it's here to stay. What about pink on red? Let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment