Fashion Sketch Friday: Best Actress 2014!

Remember last week's Fashion Sketch Friday where I shared the infographic of all the dresses ever worn by all the Best Actress winners of the Academy Awards every year? And I promised to sketch the dress of the winner from Sunday's Oscars? Well, here it is! Finally a new sketch! I'm excited to get back into this again, I even bought a new sketch pad and (another) book on illustrating at Barnes and Noble last weekend.

Without further ado, here is the Academy Awards Best Actress winner of 2014, Cate Blanchett and her stunningly beautiful and sparkly Armani gown! My illustration first, then a picture of the real thing!

Best Actress dress 2014: Cate Blanchett | Illustration by Kayla Hedwall



Best Actress 2014: Cate Blanchett
Photo credit: Steve Granitz via Getty Images

What did you think of her gown? Some people have said it washed her out too much, but I thought it was gorgeous and so classy. Hey, I'd wear it! Such a perfect gown for the Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment