Second time's the charm?

Sometimes you don't get it quite right the first time, or maybe you do, but someone else does it a little better or in a cool way. Now, what the HAY am I talking about here? Covers! Song covers!!

Covers of favorite songs are always so much fun to find, and depending on how you find them, most are pretty good. Especially if the artist made an entire music video for the cover, that's when you know you're really in business and in for a good treat.

Recently I've come across a few AMAZING covers of songs and had to share. Enjoy!

1. Say You'll Be There - Spice Girls - Cover by M0


This is only one of my favorite songs EVER (throwback to 8-year-old me) and this cover modernizes the song and brings such a cool vibe to it! I'm in love.


2. Happy // Get Lucky - Pharrell // Daft Punk - Mashup cover by Pomplamoose

These songs are so fun! Happy is probably my favorite song at the moment. Pomplamoose always has a cool and unique way of covering songs and for this one they made a really unconventional and awesome music video that they made all in one take. So freakin' cool.


3. Rocket // Pusher Love Girl - Beyonce // Justin Timberlake - Mashup cover by Travis Garland


Oh my god. This guy. He's so talented and beautiful! I met him at a concert a few months back. Everything he does is drool-worthy and this mashup is no different. Such a great combo!!

♥ ♥ ♥
Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment