Radiant Orchid Inspiration: ACCESSORIES

The third installment of the Radiant Orchid Inspiration series is here - accessories! Last week I focused specifically on jewelry, and the week before on shoes. This week I combined a few types of accessories to add some glam to your outfit (aside from jewelry) in beautiful shades and tints of PANTONE's 2014 Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid.

PANTONE Radiant Orchid Inspiration: Accessories


All of these items are fun last-minute things you can throw on to spruce up your outfit. Scarves and hair accessories add colorful functionality, and things like watches and your phone case can add some lasting cohesive style to all of your everyday outfits this spring.

  • These elastic hair ties (#1) that are literally tied together have become so popular as of late due to the wide array of colors as well as the lack of damage they do to your hair versus other ties. I love this set from Etsy in coordinating colors, patterns and sparkle!
  • The linen scarf (#2) is a great basic to add to your wardrobe this spring. It's very lightweight, so it won't add too much warmth as the weather changes, and it can be a great pop of color to an otherwise neutral ensemble.
  • This iPhone case (#3) is available for the 4 and 5 and is a beautiful picture of orchid flowers just screaming SPRING! I may have to get this as the weather starts changing yet is still super rainy, to remind me that April showers bring May flowers... ha!
  • Chunky knit scarves are my favorite! This beautiful infinity style (#4) is crocheted and the perfect addition to a wardrobe in a climate that won't be warm for quite some time (like here in the NW). Yes, please! It won't reach the 60s til at least late April, therefore I need this asap.
  • I think hair bows like this one (#5) are so cute. When paired with an otherwise mature and dressed up outfit, I think a bow in the hair can add a sweet touch without seeming too young and juvenile. I especially love to pair a hair bow with a half-up ponytail hairstyle, which I wear quite frequently due to my massive amounts of curly hair and trying to keep it out of my face. 
  • Watches are so simple and chic, let alone an easy way to check the time without whipping out your phone all the time. What a crazy idea, right?! Ha! Adding a sophisticated watch like this (#6) in a signature color can help streamline your look from day to day.

What do you think of these Radiant Orchid accessories? What would you pair them with? I'd love to hear some of your ideas! Let me know in the comments, and stay tuned for next week's edition of the Radiant Orchid Inspiration series!

No comments:

Post a Comment