Beauty favorites: Pink + Gold

Hi everyone! This week I've decided to link up with Let it Be Beautiful and Fancy Things to join in on their "4 favorites" weekly Wednesday post. This week's theme is beauty favorites - my favorite kind! I've picked out a couple of my personal beauty faves that I've been using recently.

4 favorites - Beauty





1. Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty perfume - Right now I only have the small roller ball travel size because I was testing it out, but I have to get the full size of it soon because I LOVE it! It's definitely a sweeter floral scent, but I like it a lot, because it contrasts well with other the darker, muskier scents I usually wear.

2. Essie nail polish in Big Spender - I got this as a birthday present last month and it is my favorite color of the moment! Granted, pink is my favorite color so I would be in love with it anyway, but this darker dusty rose color seems to complement everything I wear. It's just so pretty!

3. Urban Decay NAKED 3 - This is my first Naked palette! I've been wanting to get one for quite a while now and finally got around to purchasing one when I got a couple Sephora gift cards for Christmas and my birthday. The third one actually wasn't my first choice (they were sold out of the other two at the time) but I'm really glad I bought it. All the rose gold/pink/neutral colors pair really well with my fair skin and blue eyes. Plus almost all of the shadows are so SPARKLY. My favorite, of course.

4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Perversion - UD eyeliners are just a staple for me. They are my absolute favorite because they really do glide on perfectly and have the most vibrant, deep color of any other eyeliners I've tried. I have a few black ones from different sets I've gotten, now the next step is to buy the pack of 8 full size ones in shades of black, grey, dark brown and jewel tones! Next time I have a spare $55 I'll be back at Sephora for that. Haha!


♥ ♥ ♥

These are my current favorites - what are yours? What should I be on the look out for next time I'm at Sephora? Especially if you have any great recommendations for lipsticks, I'm looking to expand my collection to some great reds and pinks and actually start wearing them! A bold lip is always so fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment