Five Things I'm Loving Right Now

1. The Happiness Project One Sentence Journal by Gretchen Rubin. A present I got for Christmas. It's a 5-year record book where you can write a sentence or two about your day. Start at any day of the year and just fill in the year. With this mini-journal you can look back later and remember all the lovely days you had that tend to slip your mind over time. "The days are long, but the years are short."

2. Sephora gift cards. I got a couple for Christmas from different people so they have added up and I'm super excited to go shopping this weekend! Thinking about getting the NAKED 2 Palette because I think it will suit my blue eye color and complexion the best out of the three editions. What else should I look for when I'm there? I need some good mascara.

3. Lorde's new album, Pure Heroine. It's been out for a few months now, but seriously, go buy it. The extended version with 16 songs is worth the extra couple bucks. Her songs all meld well together but aren't carbon copies of Royals, either. I think "Ribs," "Glory and Gore," and "Million Dollar Bills" are my favorite songs right now.

4. 2013 in 10 Minutes Mashup. This awesome 10-minute mix song by Dzeko & Torres is a great compilation of the popular songs in 2013, ranging from some Top 40 hits to more of the EDM and house music genre. I still can't get enough of the 2012 mashup either! Go give them a listen, you can download the songs for free on their Facebook page.

5. My cat, Pebbles. Watching tv the other night, we started taking some selfies. She was not amused. But I was. Haha! Follow my blog's Instagram for more behind-the-blog scenes and cat selfies of course!


Happy weekend, everyone!

♥ ♥ ♥



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just to give you a head's up - I love your blog and have been trying to 'follow' it but every time I click on the join this site button it comes back with an error message. :( I'm able to follow other blogs so I'm not sure what's up with that ... maybe you need to re-install the widget?

    Anyways, love your blog & looking forward to reading along! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh oh no! Well thanks for letting me know Stephanie! I'll figure out what's happening :) and I'm glad you like my blog! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete