Feeling 23!

On Tuesday, January 7th, I celebrated my 23rd birthday! I was going to blog the day of but got too busy enjoying birthday activities. My birthday always falls on the first week back to school after winter break or somewhere right around there, so a lot of people tend to be bummed out. Even so, I always make the best of it because well, it's MY birthday, and it only comes once a year!

Firstly, on the way to my internship (and the long commute), I had to take a birthday selfie. I mean, I had to! I never take many selfies, let alone mirror selfies, so I figured it was a fun occasion to do it. Plus I recently got my hair done and I love the slightly dark red tint to it. You always gotta have a fun birthday pic, right?!

P.S. I am not ashamed to admit that Taylor Swift's song "22" is one of my jams. It was totally my jam last year on my 22nd and all through the year... I may or may not have listened to it on my birthday this year and replaced the 22 with 23. 'Cause it's STILL MY JAM. Haha!

Feeling 23! | A state of [stylish] grace
#BirthdaySelfie // WHY NOT // bday outfit // new hair!

Rock Botton Brewery Portland Oregon Beer Sampler
Birthday dinner! // Beer sampler at Rock Bottom Brewery with one of my besties!

Crazy skies in Oregon
Crazy skies // day after my birthday // internship commute // Oregon is insane

This week has also been a little crazy with my birthday, everyone going back to school and work, and applying to jobs. I've applied to a ton of different things this week and have already gotten one cool apparel-related project in Portland that I just started - I am so excited for this opportunity and to see what comes of it. Thrilling times ahead! Also, I will be getting into the groove of more regular posting this month and doing more specific types of fashion/DIY/style and sewing posts very soon, so stay tuned! And thanks for reading :)

♥ ♥ ♥

One last thing! I have a friend, Christina, from my apparel design program at Oregon State that is an AMAZING artist and designer. She is doing a giveaway for some pretty legit art supplies on her Facebook page for reaching 300 likes! Go like her page, check her out on DeviantART, and enter the giveaway here! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!! And I LOVE your hair color. Good luck with all the applications!

    ReplyDelete